HorseShark is one of several highly specialized, online publications operated by SharkPage:
Publishing an online equine property marketplace is a responsibility that we take seriously. To guide us, we stick to principles in our editorial and advertising operations:
1. Our editorial process is separate from our advertising activities. We do accept advertising from breeders and horse property brokers, but we don't allow such orders to influence our editorial process.
2. Our focus, and our highly specific categories, insures you of reaching a very qualified audience.
3. Our web pages load fast, so that readers can see ads and directories quickly. Our web pages don't have the complex graphics and applets that can slow download times.
4. Listings are one click away from the home page. This lets readers reach your message quickly, simply, and without distraction.
5. Because we're not affiliated with any breeder or horse property broker, ads are placed impartially. "For sale" ads are posted with the newest one at the top.
6. As a trusting member of our community, we extend credit to every advertiser. Bills are mailed after ads are posted.
"I like the way you do
business, and will
certainly post any future
horse property ads with
you. I'll also tell other
agents with horse
properties to check out
"I've had some good
success with this ad"
-- J.H., Florida
"I have been pleased
with the response I
have received from the
ad I have running
on your site."
-- K.H., Virginia